• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Started by stereomonkey, December 23, 2009, 11:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on December 25, 2009, 06:38:04 PM
TE STICK MUTHAFUCKKKERS, it was $330 at livewire and I had $100 vouchers (from winning pokemon at armageddon) paid $130 and my dad chucked in the rest for my christmas present.

Merry Christmas guys and I think you had a few too much lol Stu. But all good it's christmas, tried egg nog for the first time today and it was pretty good.
Yeah ya, shot bro. Now thats all of us.

And Stu only a few = 32 beewahs, 12 bourbino's, and half a bottle of Jimmies.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Happy New years Peeps.

Man, hope everybody is having a good new years.  Fireworks was great but fricken cold at the beach.  Now just relaxing and chilling at home with the family.

Also, just wondering if there is going to be a tourney on sometime in January since i'll be back for a couple of months (well deserved break from australia) So I'm super keen for something.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I had a pretty dope new years aye. But thats all I can say, I dont kiss and tell ;D
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

massi4h

I did shit all on New Years Eve but had a good day at the beach with family on New Years. My first game of the year, SF4 vs humanbomb, 0-28. :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on January 02, 2010, 12:02:40 PM
I did shit all on New Years Eve but had a good day at the beach with family on New Years. My first game of the year, SF4 vs humanbomb, 0-28. :D
Damn, that dude needs to get a ps3.

Dont tell me to get a fucking 360.

Lennysaurus

Just got back from GIsborne.

Rhythm and vines was awesome.

So much tail down there too.

Will see you guys on vent!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

In the past I guess I kinda made a big deal about New Years, but for some reason not this year. Just didn't have the energy or something. Whole year seemed to be like that. Who knows?

DVS

Happy New Years fullas

Hope you all had a good one!!!! I'm still in recovery personally.... :P
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

I went fishing and caught some big ass kingfish lol

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wholly fuck, those fish are the damage bro.

stereomonkey

Yum, did you cook them up straight away.  Fucking yummy :D

Needs more snapper though :P

DVS

Dam....nuthing but fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner all 2010 eh...

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Only kept the bleeding one there , put all the others back .
More than enough for me !
Massive kingfish steaks !!!

I dont think I ever wanna go snapper fishing again now , these things fight for like 15mins and nearly pulled my ass into the water , normal fishing fells boring now  :(
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

DVS

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on January 07, 2010, 03:00:25 PM
Only kept the bleeding one there , put all the others back .
More than enough for me !
Massive kingfish steaks !!!

I dont think I ever wanna go snapper fishing again now , these things fight for like 15mins and nearly pulled my ass into the water , normal fishing fells boring now  :(

Ah so thats what Ken Masters has before battle.....I'm into my blue powerade (hado juice) & Sushi  = good Ryu food.

stereomonkey

Man, I haven't gone charter fishing in a longtime.  Yeah, would be way better than normal fishing though I like snapper for the taste ;)