• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Tekken 6 players list

Started by Pinolicious, November 09, 2009, 05:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

Here are the people who play Tekken 6 on PSN.

(NZism)
Kriselda
ROCOABC
weazzyefff
deprenyl
Dejct
sdrawkcab92
resrever

(Ozhadou)
Namsta
mrcowmoo
usyoshi594
mitsujin
dieG0q8
baldiebasher
monkeyboyvin
BemaniAK200
K_to_the_G

(Other)
NSp3kt0r
z3nt0wn
CroNO_64
Cow_of_POW
DecidetheDestiny
kyokei
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Don't play that shit online, Darren =P
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pinolicious

Yeah, I both love it and hate it.  I got taken out by a red bar Devil Jin scrub who kept doing lasers and lag meant I couldn't even side step in time :P

Another dude with a fancy brawler title playing Hwaoring cried I used lag tactics, and if he didn't have a 'tekken tournament' to go to, he would beat me.  I was like, bro, we both got the lag, how many times did you hit me with uf+4,4,4, which both you and I know can be blocked on reaction.  he replied, touche

green bars at best still have half sec delay.  I wonder what will happen when this so called namco/bandai patch comes out.
<PSN> Kriselda

Pinolicious

sooo, new patch, any others play this regularly?
<PSN> Kriselda

ROCOABC

I play very often.  Games are more stable even 3 bars matches are actually playable.  If you can get 4 or full bar matches even better as these are very smooth now.  Still doesn't beat offline though. So overall its a HUGE improvement and you can actually get very smooth and stable matches now.

Eddy_COMBO

psn: primofreak

normally i jus jam on vs/ghost modes but if anyone wanna challenge my scrubby Eddy invite me :D
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Gino

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Good try Gino, now back to the laggy xbox list.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Gino

SamBo

pino let me know when ur free for a game man :) ive only played it once but i think im learning a bit of good spam

deprenyl

deprenyl

keen for some NZ matches :)

cheers

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ohh yeah baby weazzy's joining the party. I saved up money by quiting smoking and not going anywhere and drinking (besides mums wine). I'm a real geek now, oh snap.

psn: weazzyefff

Thinking of maining Lars,Bryan,Kazuya or Jin and Law. Who do you's all main?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man, this is one sad list lol.

ROCOABC

Yeah its pretty slow.  I main Kuma but trying to learn Ganryu and Bob more effectively.  Its more to do with playing more matches to know the match ups better.  I am very "fresh" overall with Bob and need to play more with him.