• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Mid City Cafe (McC) Wellesley St.(Akl) Ps3 fightstick Pc enabled online play

Started by nztauranga, October 01, 2009, 11:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

I've purchased the Ps3 fight stick and do all my button mashing  @ McC cafe!!
Hoping they wont charge ppl extra for bringing there own sticks in to play on there Sf4 account....oh well GLHF! www.mccgaming.com
-work to live not live to work-><>

nztauranga

I better not be greedy with the McC account, I was concerned with letting ppl out there know of McC having SF4 on there computers, let alone plugging my fight-stick in there pc without there permission, haha but they didn't mind when they approached me.. I just hope, they dont decide to charge us extra, if others decide to bring theres in too..hoping they will have more than one account with there SF4..Latency speed is 60ms on there computers and just up the road from Yifans! Cheap too $100 for a Hundred hours, to be used in that month..dollar an hour compared to $2 for 10min at the local arcade, cafe is online as well. So bring your sticks in, and descretely plug them in...or they may charge us extra. ::)
McC have mentioned about promoting SF4 with fight-sticks etc, hoping this happens at some stage.The beauty about McC is You can switch from Movies to SF4 online to Dota and have BBQ pork on rice with a chocolate frappe served as you game. McC is known to be the biggest Cyber cafe in Nz with over 150 computers, both on 1st and 2nd floor. www.mccgaming.com

huang

Ahhh MCC.
I've been to that net cafe for a few 1.6 pug tourneys last year.

zos'la

hah 1.6 pug ... I was at its orginal McC back in 2002 with CS 1.3!!! WCG qualifiers

anyways its good to see them having SF4 on PC with keys working online... but i never liked the place sicne the begining.

Giga seems to be more of where I go and jam on SF4 either on their PC/xbox360 or PS3 and rates are decent and sticks provided for the consoles.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

I would go to Yifans if I could find a freaking parking after work where I don't have to pay $20+ for a 2 hour stay....

nztauranga

A place to park at owners risk at datacom at the bottom car park between the central police station and skycity building, it says towing area, but if your car is respectable they will think you are a datacom customer, I had my car parked up top a few times and had recieved a warning that my car wasn't registered in there data system and that the next warning would be a towage fee.. but at the bottom car park its used by the McC gamers often day and night hours...if its towed then call ace towing in mt eden and expect to recieve a month to pay fine of $130 for towage costs. but hey If your about risks then theres an option, I park there often.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: nztauranga on October 02, 2009, 08:42:07 PM
A place to park at owners risk at datacom at the bottom car park between the central police station and skycity building, it says towing area, but if your car is respectable they will think you are a datacom customer, I had my car parked up top a few times and had recieved a warning that my car wasn't registered in there data system and that the next warning would be a towage fee.. but at the bottom car park its used by the McC gamers often day and night hours...if its towed then call ace towing in mt eden and expect to recieve a month to pay fine of $130 for towage costs. but hey If your about risks then theres an option, I park there often.
Wow wah wee wow, you vedy vedy smart persons.

Nah fuck that shit is dodge bro, they WILL catch you and make you pay, and trust me it will be wayyy more than $130 when they're finished with you. Fuck Auckland, and mother fuck they're pay for parking.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 08:53:47 PM
Quote from: nztauranga on October 02, 2009, 08:42:07 PM
Wow wah wee wow, you vedy vedy smart persons.

Nah fuck that shit is dodge bro, they WILL catch you and make you pay, and trust me it will be wayyy more than $130 when they're finished with you. Fuck Auckland, and mother fuck they're pay for parking.

They always charge us maori's more than the white folk.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Calm down Tama iti. Hey i just figured. Tama Iti looked alot like E.Honda when he was wearing that skirt, you know the guy that was shooting the NZ flag.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 03, 2009, 01:56:26 AM
Calm down Tama iti. Hey i just figured. Tama Iti looked alot like E.Honda when he was wearing that skirt, you know the guy that was shooting the NZ flag.

That flag was out to get him imo.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 03, 2009, 02:27:41 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 03, 2009, 01:56:26 AM

That flag was out to get him imo.
Yeah, dodgy fucking government flag, it's probabl still out there....somewhere....laughing at us all.

Lennysaurus

Tame iti is Da MAN!!!!

I got blazed with him once years ago.  hahahaha awesemo.

I used to go to school with a bunch of his nephews, and I went to thier neck of the woods when I was back in school.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Squares

Is MCC still around? I haven't been there for at least two years now. The place is packed with illegal shit, I dunno how they continue to run, hahaha.
Nyaaaa

zos'la