• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

GET FUCKING HYPE WELLINGTON!@!@!@

Started by Skullator, August 02, 2009, 02:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

WHAT: SKULLATOR'S THIRD STRIKE BIRTHDAY BONANZA! IT'S MY 21'st ON THIS DAY WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING???

WHERE: MANNERS MALL, TIMEZONE.

WHEN: TUESDAY, AUGUST THE 11TH, 11:50AM to WHENEVER, PROBABLY LIKE 1PM LATEST IF NOBODY COMES BEFORE THAT LOL!
(Alternately, specify if this is a bad time because of work\lecture and it can be shifted to better suit)

Cell: 027 426 3884
Fuck it why not, if your wanting to turn up at another time\day, flick me a text and say when. Something tells me with such a crazy week planned scheduling shit over a forum is not ideal

WHY???: BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE COMMUNITY AND WANT IT TO GROW! AND IF YOU COME UP TO ME AND SAY NZISM, THE GAMES ARE ON ME!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

WHO?!?: SOME RANDOM STREET FIGHTER IV PLAYER CALLED THOMAS\TOM FROM TAURANGA WHO'S ONLY IN WELLINGTON FOR HIS 21ST! HE'S KNOWN FOR BEING ABLE TO FULL PARRY EVERY SUPER COMBO IN THE GAME WITH 100 PERCENT EXECUTION!
THE SKINNY WHITE KID WITH THE BEATLES HAIR CUT AND GLASSES LIKE JEMAINS FROM FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS!

IM GOING TO BUY LIKE 30 DOLLARS WORTH OF DOLLARS FOR THIS SHIT! THATS UNBELIEVABLE!!! GET FUCKING HYPE WELLINGTON 30 WHOLE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post:
I'm in wellington August 10th to 14th, That's monday to friday so pretty nasty timing if you work.

Should have a bit of down time too, not going to lie I suck really hard at third strike, but I do play pretend to play Chun Li so it could be a refreshing change to fight ken mode?

Also down for any SF4 , but yea no cabinets and I doubt I'll be lugging my stick around so thats unlikely ;[

Chuckk

yeah I'll come in give you some games.
Pick any times during the week, though I probably can't make wednesday unless it's after 5pm.

and a lot of us don't pick ken, but if you waaaaant.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Skullator

Where's the local cabinet?
I don't know well. city at all but my mates and sister will because they are locals,  so if you can give me a name or general location I'll hunt it down.

I'll be sure to practice up so as not to dissapoint too much, because believe me SFIV is my game and im not being modest when I say I'm bad lol!

Edit: oh and yea by fight ken mode I meant randoms who might use an arcade machine, not dedicated ppl

Orochi

Timezone Manners Mall, in between Burger King and McDonalds.

If you're wanting to play SFIV, the best bet is to go down to OLDBOY and play there.

I'd come, but I'm pretty busy with KOFXII now :D

Skullator

Cheers orochi! Who cares! if you're rusty or something it could make it a real match lol

Ok it's sounding like Tuesday 11th is the day I will have the most free time on.
TUESDAY AUGUST THE 11TH, MANNERS MALL TIMEZONE, FUCKING BE THERE AND ILL TEACH YOU 2D IDIOTS A LESSON!

jk, don't parry me bro :(!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be the skinny white kid who may or may not be wearing thick black framed glasses like jemains from flight of the conchords!

Skullator

Chuckk

sweet.
i have one lecture on tuesday so ill be there from, well, 12 or 1 till whenever.
look forward to playing you and saying hi man
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Orochi

I don't wake up until 1600 usually, if you're there in the evening, sweet.

Skullator

awesome.

I'll try meet everyone who can make it on the tuesday, all my mates are working \ busy so I can chill and do my own thing till we go out for dinner late.

DO GIRLS REALLY PLAY FIGHTING GAMES??!?!?!
If so they better be careful around me holy shit, I don't think even dream wifes play fighting games and watch animu LOL

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im not gonna lie. This thread makes me want to go to wellington a little bit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2009, 02:20:04 PM
awesome.

I'll try meet everyone who can make it on the tuesday, all my mates are working \ busy so I can chill and do my own thing till we go out for dinner late.

DO GIRLS REALLY PLAY FIGHTING GAMES??!?!?!
If so they better be careful around me holy shit, I don't think even dream wifes play fighting games and watch animu LOL

I think it's about 50/50 on this forum if you look at our wives/gfs who play games in general
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Smoof your a lucky bastard who scrubs out with top tier SAGAT AND TURTLE CHUN LI ON THIRD STRIKE!!!
I h8 YOU :(!!!!!!!!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Skullator

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 03, 2009, 04:18:14 PM
Don't forget Arakune.

Lol, I'll start playing Blazblue for reals after nationals and learn to play on ps3 with you guys man

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Smoofs arakune fails. He needs to play him RUSHDOWN like all the awesome/good looking people.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.