• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shout outs!!

Started by stereomonkey, May 05, 2009, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha what was his connection like? :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: xpunch on May 14, 2009, 02:08:18 PM
i just had a championship match against no.1 boxer in the world ronstoppable :o was excited az haha got my ass whipped tho but was an awesome experience i was trying to rush him but i just got ownd  :'( lol great match. :D

i msgd him saying it was a pleasure 2 vs a no.1 sf4 player & i asked if he had beat gooteks or combofiends rog he sed hes the reason why gooteks never placed in the last AI tournys and combofiend switched to rog bcz ov him lol he also sed he still considers them as better tournment players n he thank'd me for my appreciation.

hes humble and can say good things about other players which i think is pretty cool so shout out to Mr Ronstoppable ;D
how did you suss that out? i talked to the top psn guy i knew i should of asked him for a match
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 14, 2009, 04:42:42 PM
Haha what was his connection like? :P

connection was 2 bars which wasnt too bad hardly lagged.

xpunch

Quote from: weazzyefff on May 15, 2009, 04:18:23 AM
Quote from: xpunch on May 14, 2009, 02:08:18 PM
i just had a championship match against no.1 boxer in the world ronstoppable :o was excited az haha got my ass whipped tho but was an awesome experience i was trying to rush him but i just got ownd  :'( lol great match. :D

i msgd him saying it was a pleasure 2 vs a no.1 sf4 player & i asked if he had beat gooteks or combofiends rog he sed hes the reason why gooteks never placed in the last AI tournys and combofiend switched to rog bcz ov him lol he also sed he still considers them as better tournment players n he thank'd me for my appreciation.

hes humble and can say good things about other players which i think is pretty cool so shout out to Mr Ronstoppable ;D
how did you suss that out? i talked to the top psn guy i knew i should of asked him for a match

it was a random fight request match and weneva i see his name in the lobby i always get removed lol but that time he didnt remove me.  :D

stereomonkey

Sorry for not being on lately, been out with a few friends this week.  Should be back to normal next week ;)

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

XBLA ain't the same without ya stu
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

GT - iWICK3D

add me brah  ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

ggs flux.

Apparently I cant fight seth. Particularly with Fuerte. Its an interesting match that i should put some time into learning. I think most of my trouble with him is the same i have with the dhalsim matchup. I might try and get some practice against these chars at the grind session.

And MY GOD do i fall for a lot of easy throws. Youre rufus was good too. I swear i blocked some of that bullshit though.

My flowchart Ken needs more kara throws. I think i landed like, 2? >:( Lots of execution errors on my part that i need to work on.

As much as i was hulkraging on my end at some points, i enjoy trying to fight stuff thats relatively new to me. I livez for teh self improvementz.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Yeah man ggs, your Fuerte certainly had all the answers to my Boxer huh? :o I was trying to focus against the crossup splashed but didn't get it at all. And then when I finally thought I did, you did the throw instead, blargh@!

The key to the Rufus matchup is definitely stopping his divekicks, but I don't really know what Fuerte can do about that... Ken is obviously MP DP though...

Seth is tricksy, but generally chars that can rush him down do reasonably well since he takes so much damage. I imagine once you learn his tricks, Fuerte will do pretty well against him.

Anytime you see me on just send me an invite and I'll be happy to give you more Seth/Viper :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

You got a mic Bill?  Last time we played you didn't talk.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 17, 2009, 10:24:06 AM

Nah no mic. Although Blackstar has said 'get a mic dammit' so ill try and grab one today if i can.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 17, 2009, 10:56:57 AM
Quote from: stereomonkey on May 17, 2009, 10:24:06 AM

Nah no mic. Although Blackstar has said 'get a mic dammit' so ill try and grab one today if i can.

haha yus its not nearly as fun without the "oh shit I fuckn missed my ultra again !!!"
comments like I usually make  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: fluxcore on May 17, 2009, 12:39:10 AM
Yeah man ggs, your Fuerte certainly had all the answers to my Boxer huh? :o I was trying to focus against the crossup splashed but didn't get it at all. And then when I finally thought I did, you did the throw instead, blargh@!

The key to the Rufus matchup is definitely stopping his divekicks, but I don't really know what Fuerte can do about that... Ken is obviously MP DP though...

Seth is tricksy, but generally chars that can rush him down do reasonably well since he takes so much damage. I imagine once you learn his tricks, Fuerte will do pretty well against him.

Anytime you see me on just send me an invite and I'll be happy to give you more Seth/Viper :)

I hate your seth , and your viper , and your rufus , and your boxer , and your .....

See the pattern here alan ? haha :D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Didnt end up buying one. Missus convinced me i rage too much and it wasnt worth the rest of the world knowing.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Believe me, we rage too. I was going crazy when you'd hit me with the El Fuerte ultra X_X
Sharing it is half the fun!