• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - BK Timezone Queen St

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, January 25, 2007, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: zosla on February 12, 2010, 10:28:56 AM
lol,
Tell him I can teach them how to tweak the machine if they let us play for free :P

will have to check ti out.

Haha could work since all Tekken machines where still packed and SF wasnt getting touched at all apart from my mate and I having a few matches when he couldnt get a Tekken match, after all it will be mostly NZism people using the machine we should have it how we want it :P Still have to mention it to the workers though, next time im there or whenever one of you guys are down there :)
Learning....

massi4h

OMG finally now a reason to use the $200 of credit I had left.

fluxcore

Mason, you can use that credit on the prize & ticket machines as well! That's what I did... didn't win the GPS though :(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Will on February 12, 2010, 12:22:39 AM
Theres a SF4 machine now, Has the console characters and running off a PC. The buttons and stick are average and the screen has a slight blue shade to it, also the VS is on two rounds not three. But normally its $1.50 but on thursdays its half price, was jamming it for ages around 6 today. Needs some tuning but once thats done it will be sweeeet!

I went down there and couldn't see it. Where is it located?

massi4h

Yeah I already used about $30 on Stacker, and I've used about that much real money on it. I always get to the top and then it loses. I love how they are legally allowed to have actual rigged machines, just to teach the kids how to gamble.

fluxcore

yep, I used more like $100

fucking stacker, I wanted that gps
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Will

Quote from: CrazyMobius on February 12, 2010, 01:52:13 PM
I went down there and couldn't see it. Where is it located?

Its off to the left of the two Tekken6 cabs, its in a rip off Tekken cab. I didnt go in today, hopefully they haven trucked it off to another AKL TZ location >_< Or maybe they are fixing it up.
Learning....

Neal

I'm working at timezone til 12 tonight.
Not much we can do about the screen right now, have to get a techie in to check the connections hopefully it'll be sorted soon though.  I set it to 3 rounds, 60secs etc. The cab is a bit shitty, its badly welded and shakes if you mash really hard-out the controls aren't bad: the sticks are okay (a little too tall for my liking) the buttons are the same grey T6 Sanwas and they seem all good.

Come down and show the game some love,  we need to get a bit of a community going. Looking at holding a tournament, hopefully around the same time as the T6 one but nothing concrete yet.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

cool man , should set it to 5 rounds , 99 seconds like yiffans tho .
Tourney would be cool , way more than yiffans has ever done
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Neal

Ahhh true, I meant 1st to 3 (best of 5). I think it's the same as Yifans unless they've changed it.

Not many people playing today, but hopefully it'll pick up. I hope they can rig up a similarly dodgey arcade cab for SSF4, in the future because I hear it might not get an official arcade release.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Random question: Are all the colours/costumes unlocked on the SF4 cab?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Haha Neil you're awesome. 99 seconds is alot better and fairer for SF4 than 60 seconds.

Neal

Shot, yeah I think that the colours are unlocked but I've never played it on console so I'm not sure...

budafist

I'll have to come check it out, it'll be cool to have the console characters in arcade.

neal you're wu-controller is badass.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Will

Yea its pretty sweet, like jamming there instead of yifans least the service is WAY WAY better LOLOLOL

All the colors are unlocked but no extra costumes, I unlocked Seth the other day on it lol
Learning....