• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Show em what you got! Fight sticks + arcade wares etc (game related)

Started by rugdoctor, May 06, 2011, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugdoctor

I thought it would be nice to show off wares you are proud of in a single thread, let me start with the stick which inspired me to get a cab...

HSS-130, modded with brand new LS-32 for P1 & P2, with full sanwa buttons and 2 multicthulus for multi-console loving.
All your sticks belong to me!

rugdoctor

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: rugdoctor on May 06, 2011, 09:14:47 PM
Colour scheme looks like a Chun Li inspired stick on its way...

You sure?

I was thinking more this...

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

rugdoctor

cross dressing Chun Li (as Thais do...)..would explain the spinning bird kick as well. Nice~

B BOY DRAW2

This is what I'm playing on at the moment...thinking of adding some stickers to it...

This is my girls Chun TE...but she uses Sakura...she just really likes Chun.

...And this is some shit I started when Tek-Innovations first put the cases out...but I haven't done shit to it since I got it...just sits like this till I can be bothered.

...and to come...I just purchased another TE to make a MK9 theme...just tryna decide who to theme it on...?

(WATCH THIS SPACE)  ;D
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

rugdoctor

The clear case looks BADASS! I got a robocop vs terminator writing on silver stick you can have for the black stick if you like, its one of the tearaway promo shit that comes with my 90's gamemag.

rugdoctor

Finished tarting up my 2 cabinets, pictures a bit dark cause no electricity...

Now moving onto next project with Mr VLX here...

rugdoctor

Paying respect to old school sticks:

CPS Fighter. Capcom Power Stick Fighter ...errr...Stick!

Dual modded for SNES/MD and PS1/2 loving!

Stock stick is a JLW with a electronic 4 way/8 way switch (SNES/MD mode only), with generic buttons (switches resembles sanwas/seimitsus/hori) and a mysterious battery compartment on the base of the unit.

amendonz

haha that duel mod snes/md/ps1 stick is awesome!

heres my setup for ST, yeh already have my own thread but what the hell....

rugdoctor

cant wait to see it decked out with movestrip!! Take out the top marque and chuck in a colour paper copy of the ssf2x logo and it will look like a million bucks!

rugdoctor

rugdoctor

Been populating a panel sent to me by a fellow nzismer for the OKbaby.

3 + 1 button 1player panel to be populated by Korean Crown components.

The joystick had predrilled holes, so the challenge was to mount the Crown stick to the holes.

First attempt:

Using hotwater cylinder braces to bridge the holes together.

Trouble is the black raised up bit at the base of the stick is too large to fit through the panel's hole and is sensitive to pressure (when mounted flush to the panel) and when the stick hits the sides it jumps and flexes...on to plan B.

I call it, when east meets west. Using the MCA base, it perfectly mounts to the holes and the shaft from the crown mounts perfectly too without any deadzones and sensitive as virgin nipples.

Final appearance:

All geared up for shooters and general 3 buttons gaming when time permits.

amendonz

rugdoctor

the bulb at the bottom of the bat top looks better than the original black hat on cylinder imo.  But the main thing is that it works well and no interference with play.