• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Shadowloo Showdown 2k11: Flights and Accomo stuff

Started by [NIUE] Optimus DAVE, May 06, 2011, 10:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsculls

sweet my flights are locked in, fly in on Thursday (leaving nz 6.05 and arriving in melbs at 8.30 local time) then flying out on Monday early in the morning.

Will probably kick it with my accomodation host on Thurs/Fri unless people are organising anything?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: jsculls on May 17, 2011, 02:04:41 PM
sweet my flights are locked in, fly in on Thursday (leaving nz 6.05 and arriving in melbs at 8.30 local time) then flying out on Monday early in the morning.

Will probably kick it with my accomodation host on Thurs/Fri unless people are organising anything?

You and I will be landing in Mel at about the same time. THey will be having stuff going on in Mel on the Friday night, So I am pretty keen to rock up to that.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

scribble

Quote from: Lennysaurus on May 17, 2011, 02:09:50 PM
You and I will be landing in Mel at about the same time. THey will be having stuff going on in Mel on the Friday night, So I am pretty keen to rock up to that.

Anything happening Thurday? I'm heading over around the same time as you and jsculls - around 6am Thursday morning and come back on Tuesday evening around 6pm - so I'll be keen to hit up wherever, just let us know.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Skullator

Last time they were really onto it at posting what would be going on leading up to the event weekend on their main website shadowloo.com