• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Interest check: Ordering arcade sticks

Started by Elixir, May 01, 2011, 11:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elixir

Hi. I can order these sticks from America or Japan. They take roughly around a week to arrive. I thought I would offer this service for those of you unable to order from overseas.

V3SA, full Sanwa, PS3 only. Brand new. $270.

VXSA, full Sanwa, 360 only. Brand new. $290.

EXSE, full Seimitsu, 360 only. Used. $220.

Hori VLX, full Sanwa, PS3 only. Brand new. $600. -can order- 360 versions for $650.

BBCS stick, full Sanwa, 360. Brand new. $250.

Limited Edition version of the V3SA, full Sanwa, PS3 only. From Japan. $240 + shipping. $100 deposit required in advance.

Limited Edition version of the VXSE, full Seimitsu, 360 only. From Japan. $250 + shipping. $100 deposit required in advance.

Alternatively if you're looking for a specific stick I could probably look around for you. Please PM me for a direct reply.

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Elixir

VLX is also subject to import fees, which is why it's so high.

I thought long and hard about these prices. Apparently, Firstgames is trying to sell the V3SA at a hilarious $340, and a hilarious $350 for the VXSA. I think my prices are more than fair.

The reason why I need a deposit on the Japanese imported goods is because the shipping doesn't come with dimensions, so I have no idea how much shipping from Japan will be until I'm charged.

goku_kakarot77

Quote from: Elixir on May 02, 2011, 12:40:45 AM
VLX is also subject to import fees, which is why it's so high.

I thought long and hard about these prices. Apparently, Firstgames is trying to sell the V3SA at a hilarious $340, and a hilarious $350 for the VXSA. I think my prices are more than fair.

The reason why I need a deposit on the Japanese imported goods is because the shipping doesn't come with dimensions, so I have no idea how much shipping from Japan will be until I'm charged.

hey mate i have a VXSA for 360 can u do art for that and plexglass?

cheers

Elixir

karizzma

Rorooze

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Elixir

The TE is actually out of print, so I don't want to deal with importing it.

nztauranga

Quote from: electric on May 03, 2011, 08:10:34 PM
They've run out, AFAIK
try playtec albany they had 10 te's there 2 wks back.
-work to live not live to work-><>

originaljulz

Livewire sold out of the Xbox ones? I know they ran out of PS3 ones real quick, but last I was there (admittedly about 3 weeks ago) they still had a few xbox ones.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

$249 at Playtech, 13 xbox ones in stock, 4 left for PS3.

Though try get them from Livewire if you can cause they're supporting the community.

nztauranga

Quote from: massi4h on May 04, 2011, 01:31:49 AM
$249 at Playtech, 13 xbox ones in stock, 4 left for PS3.

Though try get them from Livewire if you can cause they're supporting the community.
I dont think livewire have the $249 TE available . When I rang livewire last, they said they were waiting for mvc3 TE sticks to arrive @ $330ea. 
-work to live not live to work-><>

stereomonkey

guys, thread is going off the op's topic.

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"