• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Topanga Charity Cup today.. (daigo, tokido, mago....)

Started by amendonz, April 23, 2011, 12:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amendonz

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topanga-tv

"It is scheduled to start at 11 PM EDT"

too blazed right now to work out what time that is here, but i'l keep at it haha, my first guess is a bit later tonight, but i see the've done a couple test streams so might not be far away..

EDIT : I think its 3pm our time

some top players, should be mean.

amendonz

stream started...

edit: off again. sorry  ;D  wont be too long

use this link to have 2 streams side by side

http://www.ustwrap.info/multi/topanga-tv::topanga-tv2

massi4h

Trying to watch it now and it's laggy as fuck. Video freezes like every 10 seconds. Just checked my speed and it says 8mbps. Surely that's fast enough to load it. Never have problems with the marvel streams even on 720p :/

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

amendonz

moose!

Those finals were awesome... good watch.
Japanese single elim team tourneys all the way.

moose!

Just watched the semis  :o

Best tourney I've seen of the IV series so far without a doubt... Exciting matches, decent variety of character selection (decent enough for the 3 matches I've watched) and good, close and aggressive play. And the Tokido choke was priceless!
The format is a great watch (it's like 3S Co-Op Cup) and it beats watching a half hour final of one matchup (plus counter picks) best of 7 any day.
And despite the fact that one of the teams was stacked (Daigo, Mago, Tokido, Bonchan all on one team) it shows how close the field of Japanese players are.
I'm officially infinitely more stoked on SSFIV.

geneterror

Quote from: moose! on April 27, 2011, 01:57:12 AM
I'm officially infinitely more stoked on SSFIV.
Hell must be about to freeze over...I'm thinking of picking up MK9 and now this :P
KOW 2011