• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Connection probs rite now???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, March 23, 2011, 08:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

also im tired of starcraft 2 already qq

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck man. Sony sucks shit. I'm not fanboy. I am angry boy haha.

This happen in the long weekend and everybody must be pissed off.

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 25, 2011, 01:18:06 PM
To be honest though it's not THAT bad considering the amount of cost and effort Sony are pulling out to fix it.
It's pretty fuckin badd. LIVE went down ages ago, i bet you were fucked off. If you played it back then anyway, you would have.

Everything in life is trying to get me to study. FML!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

nztauranga

Yep, not gd. Probably the break u gamers need. But least browser still works for movie streaming free , hope isp dont ban me. Xbox stil pumping doh!
-work to live not live to work-><>

stereomonkey

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 25, 2011, 01:53:43 PM
It's pretty fuckin badd. LIVE went down ages ago, i bet you were fucked off. If you played it back then anyway, you would have.

Yeah it did go down, for like a day but they ended up giving out a couple of games for free to all those who were effected.

I mean when it happens it kinda sucks but means you can get onto something else that is probably more productive :P

EDIT: Actually, now that I remember it did go on for a while.  Like on again off again for a week?  Bugger lol
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I wanna play too I need to get C to shining C trophy. Dr Gamez motivated me to give it a try but man I hate my Akuma it's so scrubby and i lost 800 PP :(. Hey kitty are you going to play tekken when psn is fixed? lol.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Guys I heard that PSN will be fixed by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Chocobuny

Quote from: xFIST_0F_FURYx on April 25, 2011, 03:23:14 PM
I wanna play too I need to get C to shining C trophy. Dr Gamez motivated me to give it a try but man I hate my Akuma it's so scrubby and i lost 800 PP :(. Hey kitty are you going to play tekken when psn is fixed? lol.

Ill play whatever you guys are playing, I just wanna get some games going lol. I can practice with ur Akuma if you want. Also I want to try some things with cammy Ultra 2

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Quote from: Chocobuny on April 25, 2011, 04:12:48 PM
Ill play whatever you guys are playing, I just wanna get some games going lol. I can practice with ur Akuma if you want. Also I want to try some things with cammy Ultra 2
Cool, choco how was mashups?

Chocobuny

I got 3rd in the SSF4 Tournament. Thats all im going to say <__________________<!!!!!

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Man thats good bro who came in 1st and 2nd?

Chocobuny

hahaha it was a 5 man tournament :P. Nick and Marc got 1st and second. Was real fun though, enjoyed it. Will be way more fun when AE comes out

xFIST_0F_FURYx

LOL 5 man tournament hopefully more people will turn up next time. Damn psn is out for another day or 2.

samurai black

lawlz

QuoteThe FBI has issued 40 arrest warrants for members of the Anonymous group in America, for attacking the PSN network and leaking security info on PS3 such as user's credit card number. Some of the Anonymous members are already in custody in UK.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on April 25, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
hahaha it was a 5 man tournament :P. Nick and Marc got 1st and second. Was real fun though, enjoyed it. Will be way more fun when AE comes out

Yeah 5 is low even for us we average 8 and max at about 12. Sadly everyone else had stuff on when you came. Glad you had fun though :) even at a casual ranbat at my house you can still feel the tournament nerves :) once AE drops we'll probably stick to our mains. Though using our secondaries was fun too, Sim vs Cammy was tricky as.

I think this whole hackers trying to proove a point has backfired on them weather they were directly responsible for the latest issues or not. Way to have Sony, the FBI and millions of psn users wanting your guts for garters.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta