• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Just saw this on trademe...

Started by rugdoctor, March 09, 2011, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugdoctor

I think we should sticky a topic like this for quick bargains(?) on trademe:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Joysticks-gamepads/auction-358556764.htm (sold it already!)

All your sticks belong to me!

Pinolicious

good stuff, would totally go for it if it was a ps3 stick

but I can see how this can benefit peeps for future bargains like this
<PSN> Kriselda

amendonz

rugdoctor

awesome find, I think the dimm auction the guy has will be interesting for all you can play naomi hacks on naomi boards...we'll see.

amendonz

trademe took the 3s board down, not sure why, maybe the NO CD hack is illegal? don't worry tho, i am in communication and will know tomorrow if i have it......had to borrow some $$ off my flatmate.

thats right homies, i might have a cp3 3 strike pcb. omg omg omg omg

rugdoctor

be weary of what pajoey said, if you remove the ram, then you loose it all...make sure you get the cdrom and the cdcopy of 3s

amendonz

won't be removing a thing mate. once its in the cab thats most likely where it'l stay, have no desire to play any other cps3 games anyway.

rugdoctor

mean stick at great price   

trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Joysticks-gamepads/auction-360918734.htm

Nick4now

OOOHHH Are they easy to mod? I don't know much about sticks but could I simply install PS360 PCB into it so that it works for well PS3 and Xbox?

EDIT: Sorry if any of you guys were interested in it because I bought it  ;D Also thanks Rugdoctor for the heads up, I've always wanted an HRAP (even though it's PS2, I'm still happy  :))).

EDIT2: LOL adding an extra ) to  :) gives it a red tongue lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

rugdoctor

roomy and easily modded with pcb of choice (i have 5 of them), just a small labyrinth of screws and nuts to negotiate with to open up the top plate, but after that is all quick disconnects,so matter of snip and tuck into the ps360. hmmm...keep the ps2 pcb, cause it might come in handy. The buttons will be mushy horis, but the stick is stock jlf so swap a few buttons and you will have a mint stick. Be aware the plate wont accomodate a ls-32 without serious metal work, so swap out the jlf spring for a seimitsu one for a stiffer stick, no homo.

Glad I made your day :)))

Nick4now

JLF is definitely all good. Hori buttons are fine since they register when I want them to but I will swap them out for sanwas eventually ($5 a button on TM if iirc).

Now gotta figure out whether I should either buy a pcb or 2 lagless converters (a ps3 and 360 converter) depending which one is cheaper  ;D

Thanks again mate, I'm looking forward to receiving my hrap  :).

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

stereomonkey

TVC Wii stick for under $80.  Note that you need to use the wii remotes to make this work.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Nintendo-Wii/Accessories/auction-359009719.htm
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

which kinda blows.

just get a converter.

rugdoctor

rugdoctor