• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2011 STREET FIGHTER 2 HYPER NZ NATIONALS

Started by BLADE, March 05, 2011, 06:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADE

Rorooze

Rorooze

it doesn't work because I'm not the admin of the page.

Nick4now

Works for me Rory and I don't even have an FB page lol

Btw Blade ggs the other night! I would jump on GGPO and play some more but one of the CHCH bros are borrowing my stick for a week lol I hope I can make this, still got plenty of Gief tricks up my sleeve yet to be used  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

BLADE

Quote from: Nick4now on March 05, 2011, 08:12:04 PM
Works for me Rory and I don't even have an FB page lol

Btw Blade ggs the other night! I would jump on GGPO and play some more but one of the CHCH bros are borrowing my stick for a week lol I hope I can make this, still got plenty of Gief tricks up my sleeve yet to be used  ;D

ggpo lag cancels my reversals on yr gief, different story on the arcade machine & mca joysticks... lol
youll have a good gief battle with the auckland boys bra.

Nick4now

Quote from: BLADE on March 05, 2011, 08:24:21 PM
ggpo lag cancels my reversals on yr gief, different story on the arcade machine & mca joysticks... lol
youll have a good gief battle with the auckland boys bra.

Lag affected the both of us bro, it's safe to say that we're all better offline  :P

Keep in mind that although I'm the Self-proclaimed Hyper Fighting Christchurch Champ I'm definietly not the best player from NZism. Hell, I'm not even the best Gief player here  ;D

BLADE

BLADE

MY STRENGTH IS MUCH GREATER THAN YOURS...

Nick4now

So is this going to coincide with SSF4 and MVC3 Nats?

geneterror

Can't see when it is becuase I can't look at Facebook at work but NZism Nats are 16th July this year.
KOW 2011