• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Cross Battle - NZ vs AUS

Started by Cr8zyK1LL3r, March 02, 2011, 11:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Hi guys !! Long time no see ^_^

I've been thinking maybe we should have a cross Nation battle - NZ vs AUS. We will select the best players in NZ such as: Kevin, Simon, etc....... and send a challenge letter to AUS community, I think they will be very keen for this. we can do 8vs8 or xx vs xx. Date and location will be decided when everyone approve this idea.

I think this is a very good opportunity to find out the real gap between NZ levels and AUS levels.

Here's a promo clip about the cross battle - TW vs HK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8anziZbRlE

Please feel free to comment and let us know what you think !!

have a nice day !! ^_^

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey bro. So that's where you've been haha.

THat's a good idea. But last time Kevin and Simon couldn't even go for evo APAC. It would more likely be all the rich guys goin Aus and not our best players lol.

This battle looks like it's gonna be awesome. I didn't know that isy9983 was from Taiwan. I Though he was JPN. That guy's really good. Hope he does well. And i thought FollowupURSF was JPN aswell. Man my two heroes gonna be in this. I can't wait to see.

It's cool how they can't pick same char on team aswell.

edit: Man heaps of these players are really good. Another one i thought from Japan was that EL Fuerte player PIE. That guys a fucking beast.

I think best players from Both of them should fight Japan. That would be awesome.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

The good thing about Cross battle is that we don't need to go to AUS. We just need to have 1 setup with the most stable internet connection and every players will gather there and play on that setup on a certain day. That's what most Asian regions do at the moment.

I think it would be very nice to have Cross battle - NZ vs AUS once every 3 months or so to see how's the level different between the 2 countries.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer true. My bad lol. Then in that case. That's an awesome idea. I bet everybody here real keen. Just need to ask OZhadou forums.

This will really help us level up! And have awesomely fun matches with HB and TOxy even if we get bodied real quick lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Definitely a good idea.

Getting bodied... I don't think so, the gap is not that much of a difference.. don't lose confident!!!

EDITED!!! after talking to HB -.-
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

hb is back in Aus next week....
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

Yup I just realize that after talking to him last night :D
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

I can't believe people just let this topic die :(

THIS IS A REAL CRIME!!!!
I WANT YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THIS, NOW

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

this is a pretty cool idea, if u sort this out im sure alot of people would be keen, i for one am very eager to test my skills against australia.....cos we never got to play them at mvc2, cos i know we would've smoked them

lol even u mr doesnt play anymore hue haha
The New Generation Clockw0rk