• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

winter brawl 5 live stream mvc3 , ssf4 etc on now and tommorow

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, February 27, 2011, 10:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/feb/26/live-stream-gvn-winter-brawl-5/

marvel 3 starting now teams

dsp is commentating hahahha

justin and yipes and all the peeps here , get hypeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

marvehl baybeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Chris Hu on the mic, but man he talks like a dickhead. Some new guy got raped by a couple combos and a sent rushdown and he goes on for 5 minutes about how newbies should piss off and not join tournaments because they're not top players. "You're just not good enough."
I don't respect that.

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

massi4h

Now he doesn't even know what a snapback and crossover counter are... sigh

massi4h

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Back up now.

Lol DSP dropped his bag on some stuff and crashed the stream and game ahahaha

geneterror

KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fucking combo's in button checks and nobody gets angry or says anything. these peeps are laid back as.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

massi4h

Yipes played team MAS yay. Too bad his Akuma was kaka. I don't mean to sound cocky but so far every akuma on point today I've seen is worse than mine.

LN

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 27, 2011, 02:56:35 PM
Fucking combo's in button checks and nobody gets angry or says anything. these peeps are laid back as.

They have DAYS for their tournament as opposed to hours.
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer true ay.

That guy that beat yipes and Sanford is awesome hahahahahaahhh

Fuck i hope EMP's team fucking lose. Those commentators are like 'wow good eye' when a random super hits bahahhah. Welcome to USA bitch.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I honestly don't think that super was random dude. Ryry(rairai? i dont know how to spell that shit) was smashing on their assists for all of his games.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

RyRy (it's at the bottom mr keen eye) randomed that phoenix in dark mode to the days. I mean shit. What else can you do to her. But that's the one i was takling about lol.

That guy drinking sprite. Someone need to throw a diezal at that niga.

Yay, ssf4 is on. Boooooooooooorrrrrrinng.

Not ONE good Dante. Fuck where's that Richard guy. He's got an awesome Dante. Not ONE of those pro Dante's (PR Balrog AND Jago) did any broad cancels :(

They were doing my stupid as setups and the commentators were like 'wow that is really good'. LOL. I'm sure there's better ones.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: massi4h on February 27, 2011, 02:59:58 PM
Yipes played team MAS yay. Too bad his Akuma was kaka. I don't mean to sound cocky but so far every akuma on point today I've seen is worse than mine.

:-\

You do realise you often post cocky comments on this forum and that the caliber of play is much higher at this tournament than on xbox live or at last weeks ranbats? Just because yipes or any other akuma player on stream didnt do some fancy combos and get shit going does not mean your akuma must be better than theirs. Anyone of us would look like we had never touched fighting games if we played these guys...

edit:

Yeah ryry was really punishing assists hard and proving that even lvl 1 xfc is retarded.

Pretty sure that pr balrogs dante is better than richards hes just keeping it simple. There was a bit more to pr balrogs teleport setups than just call assist teleport. I guess you think richards dante is better than floes though?