• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Nother earthquake? :(

Started by LN, February 22, 2011, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Quote from: Nick4now on February 23, 2011, 09:12:00 AMMy sister's fiance's brother's girlfriend's cousin

I dont want to make a joke at this time, but seriously?  :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Man hope everyone is ok down.

Chocobuny

Quote from: CaptainHook on February 23, 2011, 10:15:46 AM
I dont want to make a joke at this time, but seriously?  :D

Lol bit of a mouthful.

Ill try hop on my PS3 today... not much else I can do since everything is shut down and such. Hope to hear everyone report back in ae.

Rorooze

26 storey building about to collapse. This sounds stink but the footage from that is going to be fucking awesome.

redtie

originaljulz

Somebody link us to the building crashing down when it happens lol.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Rorooze

apparently it moved laterally an entire metre. thats fucking huge.

CaptainHook

That's what she said ...

Lame.

CptMunta

Had to go to bros before looters got in. Shit is crazy :( didn't go into the cbd. Scott's house is totaled.

Mum sister and brother are staying at ours. My friend and his wife are expecting and are homeless so are coming to stay. They are excepting were in the Square and saw the cathedral come down.

Shit is messed up :(
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on February 23, 2011, 05:20:30 PM
Had to go to bros before looters got in. Shit is crazy :( didn't go into the cbd. Scott's house is totaled.

Mum sister and brother are staying at ours. My friend and his wife are expecting and are homeless so are coming to stay. They are excepting were in the Square and saw the cathedral come down.

Shit is messed up :(

I am really sorry that you and your family got so affected by the quake. Did you get any more damage to your house or is it okay? And sigh at looters. On Ilam road there were people pretending to be earth quake inspection people and going into houses and looting them in the last quake, really cant believe people take advantage in situations like this

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck that shit. I want to wish bad shit on them, but realistically, they have probably had all their stuff destroyed and that's why they're looting. I haven't been in a situation where things have been that grim before, but i can't imaging stooping so low that you would deliberately try and make things worse for other people just to make yourself feel better. Its disgusting.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

blah work still deliberating about what we're sending down in terms of support for the earthquake :o i just wanna get down there and help :/

CaptainHook

Epic grouping of photos - http://shar.es/3e9yA

Crazy Cloverfield type video:

MistaTCR

Holy Jesus, from looking at those photos...

I'm getting Goosebumps from just looking at them, I mean I remember walking around Manchester and High Street like a week ago!?!
This is just insane. I hope everyones friends and family are safe and well. Forget the material stuff. Hell even my boss moved away to Nelson just to get away from there.

redtie

Just got back from volunteer work and mean the power is on in our house. Shit was shoveling liquefaction all day. Helped this old lady get all of it out of her backyard. Nearly fell into a hole about a metre deep hah. Thought we had it bad with no power. Pretty much the entire eastside is fucked. Shout outs to the dairy owner giving away all his stock. Went there to get a drink while we were working and he saw that we were volunteers and just gave us cans of coke for free. Good kung. Especially since places "cough BP cough" are charging $7 for 2L Milk. Fucking bastards.

Man, felt sorry for a lot of people. Lady was writing name tags for her gear that we were borrowing and seriously she couldn't stop shaking.