• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

MVC3 awesome vids .....

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, February 14, 2011, 10:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Japan doesnt really play Marvel. Its more popular in the USA. Just find videos of Justin playing. Outside of watching him get sentiloled out, he probably plays his other characters better than anyone else does.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 21, 2011, 12:19:53 AM
LOL don't worry i'm psychic as. Just like my Sim agains shoto's. I never random air teleport. It's my psychic diezal powers.

WHERE IS ALL THE JAPANESE MATCH VIDS!!

That's how i always learn. Fuck learning by myself will take ages.

Was on Nico Nico videos  bro....lol..

Daiko play as well.....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha wada bullshit guy. Man i know Tokido was gona get into it. And he has to play against someone.

Sheeit. It's a fighting game. Whyd don't they just play it lol.

And where's those J Wong vids you talking about Bill?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Aww there are youtube vids from the wednesday night fights tourney.

Heres part 2. First match is clock vs neo. Justin plays a few times in this one and beasts all the sentinels.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

karizzma

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Pinolicious

<PSN> Kriselda

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

That ones way harder than the one i do. But mine don't need no bitch Trish to finish it haha.

I'm hearing all this good shit about the hammer move now Daren hahah. You were right! Fucking bradygames strategy unleashed.

I just like this vid for the awesome title. And it confirmed you can set her up to die which of course i already knew.

I feel like posting all the vids from evenhubs. But someone might get annoyed cos they seen them twice loll
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

CrazyMobius

A glitch video from that Desk dude:

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck. How does that dude find all this shit out ay. He has someone on the inside i bet. How else would he find all these glitches.

CrazyMobius

One dude on youtube commented that Desk is actually the janitor at Capcom. Lol.

LN

<3 Viper

Although I'm not convinced these are worth doing over the normal box loop in a lot of cases, most of the 100% combos are against pixies...
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

dang some pretty awesome combos there , sounds like his next video will be interesting also .
says its something that will be banned from tourneys or have to be patched out .....
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "