• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism and Livewire team up for First Blood 2011!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, January 25, 2011, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

That's right guys! Livewire Games located in Auckland's IMAX complex has joined up with NZism to sponsor First Blood 2011!!!

Livewire games is an independent gaming store that takes gaming to the next level!  Not only are they able to get any game you can think of, they sell all manner of gaming memorabilia including action figures, plushies, clothing, bags - you name it, they have it!!!

As well as sponsoring our tournament and helping with promoting our website, Livewire will be taking pre-orders for us, and have assured that anyone pre-ordering using the code "Lenny sent me" will get first priority over anyone else ordering the game.  This can be done online at www.livewiregames.co.nz.  Make sure to put at least $20-00 down, and Livewire Games will make sure that you get your game when it gets here!!  They ship all over New Zealand and will get it to you on release, or you can pick up in town!!!

Come on guys! Support the people that are supporting our community!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

scribble

Awesome!, get most of my games there anyways lol. Will be down asap to pre-order. Shot Len.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

electric

Hooray!

Question - Are these non import copies ? If not, fuck it - I'll preorder through them anyway to support the scene - would be a nice bonus though
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

karizzma

Lennysaurus

My understanding is that because there is a New Zealand supplier for this game that they will have to get the local version, so non-import.  But to be sure just make sure you ask via the pre-order option.  Amol who I have  been dealing with is really helpful and is keen to make sure that our peeps get what they need.

originaljulz

Lol I knew it'd be Livewire. They pretty cool, they can get real obscure shit in for you if you ask for it.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

St1gnate

electric

Quote from: originaljulz on January 26, 2011, 02:59:16 AM
Lol I knew it'd be Livewire. They pretty cool, they can get real obscure shit in for you if you ask for it.

Ahhhh... I always wondered where Lenny got that Sailor Moon tentacle dildo he's always raving about
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

Quote from: electric on January 26, 2011, 08:28:54 AM
Ahhhh... I always wondered where Lenny got that Sailor Moon tentacle dildo he's always raving about

Your mum lent it to me.   Had to scrub all the fromage frai off it though.

OOOOHHHH BBUUURRRNNNN!!!

geneterror

Good work, now I should go and buy more Final Fantasy pillows ;D
KOW 2011

Rorooze

When we order is "Lenny sent me" the coupon code thing?

Awesome work Lenny :)

Lennysaurus

Yah, Lenny sent me in the coupon thingy.

Be carfeul though.  If you input that code into the wrong website one of two things could happen:

-Ninja assasins could be sent to try and kill you
-Sexy ladies will arrive and try to sex you up

You have been warned.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hooooollllyyy Fuck. This is pretty fucking awesome news. You guys have no idea how hype i was when Lenny called me up last night and told me about all this.

Most of you guys don't know the details of it yet, but I can personally vouch for this deal being a MASSIVE boost for us. The shit we're discussing is pretty mind blowing for the community. (And we're crossing our fingers for even MORE shit like this to come)

NZism 2011 is going to absolutely blow the last few years away. Get your motherfucking hype on team. And get your preorders in. The more of us that order form livewire, the better our relationship is. Whenever you buy a game, if you buy it from livewire, you're basically helping NZism become bigger and better.

This is the BEST time to be a fighting game fan. Every event that we hold this year is going to be exponentially better than the last. Youre going to want to ditch your mothers funeral to come to our shit this year.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

I'm guessing this was discussed in another thread, but what game are you talking about pre-ordering?
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 BABY!!!!!!

SO GODDAMN PRINGLES YO!!!!