• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Wellington- Timezone Manners Mall

Started by Orochi, October 27, 2007, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose!

Quote from: ?rochi on March 30, 2009, 01:13:26 AM
UPDATE!

King of Fighters XI (ABOUT FUCKING TIME)

Had a bit of a go on this today but I'm rusty/scrubby as fuck.
Keen for some games at some point, my Oswald needs heaps of work!

Orochi

Sure, come in on tues or thurs nights and I'm definately there, I use thursdays as half-price for Tekken but I'll gladly drop that for some KoF!

I'm out of practice though... Plus it doesn't have Leona.

Chuckk

Orochi, do you know if 3s' fucked up screen or whatever is getting fixed, or are they just going to leave it running in all red until it breaks for good?
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

moose!

^ I take it you're Sam (?) the Ryu/Ibuki player?
You're back in town now?

Orochi

Quote from: boringryu on April 01, 2009, 01:07:56 PM
Orochi, do you know if 3s' fucked up screen or whatever is getting fixed, or are they just going to leave it running in all red until it breaks for good?

I don't even care, I'd rather be playing HIT THE PUNCHBALL than 3s anymore.

But at least now it's really Ken Fighter 3: 3rd Ken, no matter what character you use, they'll be ken-red! yaaaay!

Chuckk

Quote from: moose! on April 01, 2009, 07:27:50 PM
^ I take it you're Sam (?) the Ryu/Ibuki player?
You're back in town now?

Nope, I'm Charlie, the Chun player heh.

And @ Orochi, heh, well fair enough, but a few of the Kens are really good so if anything it's practice on that matchup which would be pretty frequent anywhere in the world.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Orochi

Gonna be in tonight, hit me up for games of KoF!

Chuckk

I'd indulge you in a game of KoF if I could play 3s most of the time, but meh.
Guess if 3s is done here for good it's time to learn Tekken
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

3S is back.
Might stick to KOF for a few weeks though.

Then go back to throwing frisbees in 3S  ;D

Chuckk

oh 3s is good again?
I might be in this weekend then, when do you play man? Want to try my Chun against your Remy, i'd levelled up quite a lot between that tourney in jan and a couple weeks ago
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

I think I'm stuck in town Saturday day (probably before midday) and that's pretty much the only time I'll have this weekend I think.

Orochi

GG moose!

Had trouble dealing with King I see?

moose!

>:(
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We should never mention that again.

Chuckk

Quote from: moose! on April 02, 2009, 08:03:49 PM
I think I'm stuck in town Saturday day (probably before midday) and that's pretty much the only time I'll have this weekend I think.

What about during the week man? I can come pretty much anytime cause uni is not very restrictive

Edit: haha gg's man. Damn I need to learn that remy matchup better. I don't know how to get in well enough. Tyler was right though, need to super those fireballs more I guess. I didn't mind so much when you got aggressive, atleast, I'm more comfortable in that situation cause every one is balls out rush that shit down here. This dude was starting to streak on Tyler and I with Ken later on but I got a game from him eventually. Then played Patrick's Dudley. I like playing his Dudley, but I've got a ways to go before I would be taking games off of him, once he gets meter it's really hard to get out of some situations without copping 35% damage.

Anyway man, hope to play you some more aye, keep working on my Chun
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

moose!

I'd stick to what I topld you- it isn't really the best idea to super though the LOVs. It's pretty obvious when Chuns start getting ready to do it and it's a pretty simple matter of adjusting your spacing/bluffing/buffering into your own super.

But yeah, Patricks Dudley is  ???... And it doesn't even matter to him what super her goes most of the time. He does have one pretty predictable super confirm/tick throw set up though once you get used to it that he throws out a lot.

Keen for more games this week sometime?