• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

B4 I buy a xbox...

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, December 17, 2010, 07:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAS]akuma1nz

Wel boys I got me a  iPhone 4, so...  I wnt2 get me a xbox but...??? B4 I get 1 I need a stick???? So if sum1 cn suss me a stick I'll buy a xbox... So dats whre I'm at!!!??? Haha...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

originaljulz

Shit I want an iPhone as well. Or just any kind of smart android type phone.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

amendonz

PROTIP: Avoid sony ericcson.

LN

Get a Galaxy S over an iPhone. For real.
There is no knowledge that is not power

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

avoid LG. Mine was fucked. Took it back got another one. Same thing happened two more times even though they say it's never happened, it happened to me THREEE FUCKING TIMES. Bullshit Kungs.

I vote Xperia mini pro 10.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

[Derail]
Quote from: LN on December 17, 2010, 10:21:52 PM
Get a Galaxy S over an iPhone. For real.

It's simply a beautiful  phone.  Only thing I do not like is the heat the damn thing makes.

I like the iPhone4 and playing Infinity Blade!  Also like the experia mini, its a solid phone though people don't like the screen size but they just compensating with a bigger phone.

[/Derail]

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[SAS]akuma1nz

Wel if ne1 keen I'm selln my 3GS if sum1 is keen??? Now!!! Thnx 4 comments but... I need a stick!!!??? Haha... Can't b fckd moddn my ps3 stick jst wanna xbox 1... Haha...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Cheapest option at the moment is this sort of thing.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Xbox-360/Games/Fighting/auction-341050521.htm

Its Tekken 6, but it comes with a wireless hori(??) stick, all for the low low price of $130. If you cant be fucked spending the $400 for a TE, then this is a good cheap entry level stick, just gotta make sure you charge it so it doesn't die mid-game.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Mightyape had the T6 + wireless stick for $85 in their daily deals marathon thing on Tuesday. They might put it down to that price again at some point.

amendonz

whats the deal with 3gs? able to use on xt?

how much you after?  i got a spare Hori EX2 Fight Stick could do that plus cash maybe?

[SAS]akuma1nz

Nah I'm fussy boys!!! Wanna try 2 get a cheap TE or TE-S if poss... Haha... I'm thnkn of getn a xbox on da boxn day sales but I need a stick hrd!!!

[SAS]akuma1nz

Only thng is bro I've got cash do the ova seas visa buzz is out... Unless sum1 cn get it & I hook drm up???

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

why dont you go buy a visa prezy card brad . then you can give the shop the money , they will load the prezzy card up with that cash and then you can go online and buy it g .

prezzy cards are the truth if you wannabuy online but dont have a cc
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "