• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

What do i need to get when buying a Xbox???

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, December 06, 2010, 11:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo xbox boys im thnkn of getn 1 cauz my ps3 is getn fixd... haha i no!!! jst wntn 2 no wht i need 2 setup & be  ready 2 jam ssf4 online??? nva had a xbox so dnt no nutn bout dem... cheers...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

geneterror

Oh well now it looks like it def time to make the shift, better start looking at the price of an Xbox and getting one of my TEs dual modded.
KOW 2011

amendonz

do it! Na don't need anything really, comes with a free months xbox gold, afight stick and a copy of the game and you're away laughing

[SAS]akuma1nz

Whre is dat deal bro??? Gme fght stick & console???
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

amendonz

um pass? Pretty hard to get decent fight sticks for reasonable prices here some one on the forum might be able to help you out and as far as consoles go I think they are about the same everywhere. Trade me wouldn't be too bad I guess.

[SAS]akuma1nz

If I buy 1 it wil b brand new cauz I wnt a warranty... But gota ask my mrs first!!! Haha... So if I get a console besides th gme & stick wht else do I need 2 jam online???

amendonz

Ah that's about it really, well a broadband connection but that goes without saying I guess

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You need a subscription to Xbox live Gold too. And a mean mug from the weazal for leaving psn.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo weezal I ain't off psn... Stil gona jam on dear whn my station gets fixd... I'm jst thnkn bout getn a xbox aswel... But got no station at da mo so no gmes at all!!! Grrrrr...

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

budafist

dunno if EB games still do it, but I got my 360 second hand with a 1 year warranty for about $130.
I wouldnt reccoment paying extra fot the bigger hardrive either. You just need enough to install SSF4 and thats it!
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo Andy cn u mod my stick??? Wht do u mean install ssf4 bro??? Yeah I dnt wnt a big hrd drve console cauz I'll only b jamin ssf4... I wil gve EB a ring 2mrow cheers...

amendonz

you install the game data onto the hard drive so it reads off that instead of the disc. makes it a bit quicker. makes a big difference on ps3 not that much but worth it on 360.

and yeh, you'l need xbox live but if you buy a new one you'll get a month free. its $25 for 3 months and i think 70ish? for a year?

[SAS]akuma1nz

So u dwnload gme 2 hrd drve... NICE!!! fck if i dne dat on my ps3 it wouldnt bothr me & id b jamin hrd rite now!!! my ps3 is wrkn on da net & plys all DLC... jst not readn discs... fckn thng!!! so if u get a yr subscription on XBL how do u connect??? wht i mean is, if u get 1 free month do i jst pay 4 11 months or pay 4 a yr and connect my yr ive paid 4 aftr th 1 month free runs out??? im not wrkn 2mrow so if i cn CON my mrs im in!!! i wil tke her & get her XMAS prezzyz first... thn slip th xbox buyn buzz in aftr ive softn th blow (SHOCK) haha...

amendonz

na it still reads the disc once to make sure you have it lol.

um it has a month on it already you just activate it by taking it online when you set up an account on the xbox... so if ya want you can hold off a month to buy a subscription or whatever