• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Big Ass Lobby - Every Sunday 7-30PM till finish

Started by Lennysaurus, November 12, 2010, 12:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

So this is the general rule thread for Big Ass Lobby.  The idea is for people to come and play, and level up our game.  It's not just here for playing, but here to help people level up regardless of where they are at.  In light of that here are the rules for Big Ass Lobby.

- You have to have a mic.  The point of this is to place and receive feedback.  Get a mic you cheap bastard!
- Main/Serious characters only
- 5 wins then move along

Hit me up for an invite starting 7-30pm this Sunday.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

jpb123

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 12, 2010, 12:24:23 PM
So this is the general rule thread for Big Ass Lobby.  The idea is for people to come and play, and level up our game.  It's not just here for playing, but here to help people level up regardless of where they are at.  In light of that here are the rules for Big Ass Lobby.

- You have to have a mic.  The point of this is to place and receive feedback.  Get a mic you cheap bastard!
- Main/Serious characters only
- 5 wins then move along

Hit me up for an invite starting 7-30pm this Sunday.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ventrilo -_-. I aint made of money.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

xboxs come with mics y  , everyone should have one , if not you should have got a ps3
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

jpb123

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on November 12, 2010, 09:23:22 PM
xboxs come with mics y  , everyone should have one , if not you should have got a ps3

pre owned 360 dont come with them.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja on November 12, 2010, 09:23:22 PM

I think the PS3 guys are talking about doing this thing too. Not too sure though. Sometimes the mics seem to lag a bit.

Lennysaurus

So as luck would have it I can't make it home in time to start this.  Can someone else pickup the torch and start the lobby?  Hopefully I can make it home in time to join in.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

I can. Does everyone want to send me a xbla message so I can send out game requests?
Xbla = GinoL

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

jpb123

Quote from: Gino on November 14, 2010, 08:00:12 PM
My bad

Wow getting kicked after 15-3...

"No mic". I told you that ill be on ventrilo!

I thought this was a seroius lobby....
( I taunted because you were so free on your ryu gino btw )

Rorooze

Ventrillo isn't XBL chat. How many people move their PC next to their xbox so they can use vent when they can just use XBL chat?

jpb123

Quote from: Rorooze on November 14, 2010, 09:20:08 PM
Ventrillo isn't XBL chat. How many people move their PC next to their xbox so they can use vent when they can just use XBL chat?

I cant use xbl chat atm because of no mic so I suggested that I use ventrilo with some willing people to join in.
Secondly Its smart to have a 360 near a PC set up...

Rorooze

Smart? Maybe. Practical? Lucky for some.

I hate being a cunt but seriously, refer to rule #1. It's pretty shit to expect everyone to get on ventrilo just because you don't have a mic.

jpb123

Quote from: Rorooze on November 14, 2010, 09:34:26 PM
Smart? Maybe. Practical? Lucky for some.

I hate being a cunt but seriously, refer to rule #1. It's pretty shit to expect everyone to get on ventrilo just because you don't have a mic.

I expect 1 or 2 to be kind for 1 evening.