• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Little Big Planet 2.

Started by CrazyMobius, September 22, 2010, 09:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Anyone getting this? I never played the first one. It seemed pretty popular but I'm not really sure what the deal is...

geneterror

Suzannah and I will be grabbing it day one. Played the shit out of the first one. Game is awesome!

Simon, we lent our copy to some friends so their kids could play it but they're due to give it back soon so you can borrow it if you want to see what it's all about.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

It should be OK. If there is enough Hype at the time of release I will probably cave into peer pressure.

But thanks! Check out that Guile stage!

CptMunta

I got a beta key but am still away so missed out on using it. Beta started Sept 9th and ran for 3 weeks so should be finishing up. By the looks of it the beta and it's code is linked to your PSN account and giving it out gets you banned from future betas or so it says on the private forums.

Was lucky enough to be part of the LBP 1 beta though.

LBP 1 was a time eater. I've got one level I'm proud of Sacknobi and Sega Shinobi clone with the paintnator gun :) Defintely getting LBP2

Also Mobius I think you can download the demo for Little Big Planet 1 on the PSN store.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on September 25, 2010, 08:13:25 AM

Also Mobius I think you can download the demo for Little Big Planet 1 on the PSN store.

True...I'm sure then they will also have a LBP2 demo. Demos are cool.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

what is this game all about? i've always wondered about it..... ???
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

geneterror

Can't wait for our copy to turn up this week! Anyone else getting a copy, the last one was fun with four players.

Simon I'm sure you would like this game, almost limitless creativity with levels etc. Probably the closest most of us will ever get to making our own games.

It's been getting real good reviews so far: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/littlebigplanet2/review.html?tag=topslot;thumb;1
KOW 2011

Hydro

I'm so there bro, Chrissie n I will be on from Thursday for Team ups. :D

CrazyMobius

Yeah I'll probably get it just cos I trust yous guys opinions. Also I would like a game to pull me away from SF for a while too.

See yous all on Thursday!

CptMunta

Awwww man I'd be so keen to join you guys, but last mash up. Also probably only rent it to see what people come up with or may trade in later and grab a copy. Wish I had more time for it. I loved the first one!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

Man this game's online system is rooted. Just spent about an hour trying to connect games with people unsuccessfully.

Chuckk

Not only that but if you're connected to someone and not the host, expect to spend a lot of time in bugged out waiting screens mid level.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CrazyMobius

Yeah. That happened a lot. I had to quit this game about 20 times in one session because it kept timing out.

Chuckk

Yeah. Kind of not enjoying the game so much because of this. And single-player is fun but feels a bit 'eh'. If I had of paid full price for this game there's no way I would be keeping it at this point.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

CrazyMobius

You can add me if you want CRAZYMOBIUS I'll be on a fair bit over the next few weeks I'd imagine.