• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

So.. new on this forum

Started by Chocobuny, August 07, 2010, 11:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

I'm trying to learn SSF4 and well it kind of sucks to be in NZ. Just wondering how big the SSF4 community is here, in Christchurch? I've played some of you online, I can recognize some names but I'd love to start doing like endless battles and online tournaments with people just so I can get better.

Anyways semi introduction, name is Michael and my PSN is Chocobuny. Been playing since last december when SF4 was on sale for PC version and have stuck with cammy so far. Add me on PSN to play some SSF4, I'm pretty bad but gotta start somewhere I guess.

I'm just going to continue lurking for now...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh bro Christchurch has got an all good community. They have those mash ups and shit. And if you met them a bit earlier you probably could of went to Redties 21st tonight.

You go on to SRK? Here's a link anyway http://shoryuken.com/content/

You can go there to get all the theory shit outta the way like combos and matchup strat. Just go to whichever char you wanna learn in the forums. And read a whole lotta shit. That should get you decent and then add some dudes from here to play against.

There's an online tourny soon for psn here's the link http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1362.0.html
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

Um yup I go to SRK, still hard to translate words into playing if you know what I mean! Yay for the tournament though, def going to check that out.

@ theflash2000, just played you on PSN, sorry for shitty typing speed, I'm typing on a controller, but any feedback would be apperciated, even though you dominated me : P.

Nick4now

Hey bro and welcome! It's good to see another CHCH player on the scene  :) Add me on PSN (Ryuuk08)

But damn like Weazzy said if you joined sooner you could've came around last night to have a few drinks and play some Street Fighter lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on August 08, 2010, 01:51:12 PM
Hey bro and welcome! It's good to see another CHCH player on the scene  :) Add me on PSN (Ryuuk08)

But damn like Weazzy said if you joined sooner you could've came around last night to have a few drinks and play some Street Fighter lol

Haha damn, I only stumbled upon this site yesterday : <. Yeap I'll add ya, yay for nz players lol

CptMunta

We've been having regular mashups on Fridays when it's fitted peoples schedules etc. Also had 3 tourneys earlier in the year. Another one is coming up before Christmas too. I'll add you on my psn when I get back from overseas.

Welcome to Nzism bro :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rafifty

oh sup, missed this thread cuz of damn uni ill add ya to psn when i get the chance
Steam ID: rafifty123