• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Button Checks

Started by Lennysaurus, August 01, 2010, 05:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Okay guys.

The message still isn't getting through that button checks are taking too long.  So we are going to have to start enforcing this in a more vigorous manner from here on out.  Here are the guidelines for button checks:

- You select the "rematch" option in a game that has it available when doing a button check.  Do not select character selec when doing a button check

- Do not attack the opponent on purpose.  You are there to check the buttons, not to practice your combos on each other.

- From now on we are going to give a warning for a first infraction, and a yellow card for a second infraction.  Yellow card means you lose the match.

Discuss here if you want.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I saw far too many matches yesterday where i thought we were nearing the end of round 1, only to have a player pause and go back to character select because 'button checks' were over.

BIRRY WONG backs Lenny on this. If i had my way, the penalty would be much harsher. Especially given all the warnings people have had.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah FUCK yeah!!!

That shit was fucking me off too. And it was the dudes that were used to those set ups too.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I reckon we add "Unleashing the Weazal on the offenders missus" as part of the punishment.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 02, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
I reckon we add "Unleashing the Weazal on the offenders missus" as part of the punishment.

Yeah fuck yeah. But then their missus will be like ' do some combos babe ' while eye fucking me. And then the offender won't even be able to touch the sides after the Weazal has been up in that pewss.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Oh shit, you dont want to lose all our players bro :D

Also, good show Lenny for the big work your doing boss.  Can't wait till the nationals!!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"