• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue CS players list

Started by luckytintinnz, July 27, 2010, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Add me. Keen to learn so I need a teacher.

geneterror

Quote from: Chuckk on December 24, 2010, 08:20:15 PM
I just got this, ID is Vieruous.

Sorry I didn't take your game Graeme, I can't even do 1 combo yet. Got it at like 4pm today and still have nfi what I am doing.
Figured that bro, I new you had just got it wasn't sure if you had played before or not. Catch ya for a game soon.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn need more players. Can someone give me some good names to add. I can't find anyone. I added most of Aus and all of Nzism. The thing is i don't think these guys play anymore. So some names of people that still play would be nice thanks.

This guy got good Arakune add him: davo87_au
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Yeah that guy is awesome! Killed me with a 137 hit combo the other day :'(
KOW 2011

ErlKing2

Im keen to play everyday. Im just not sure what time you guys will be online

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Who do you play against Graeme?

I just play you , flash and cgbq. Nobody else wanna play.

edit: Yer i know ay Erlking. There's still not enough people i reckon. We need to help each oother to find some. I made a chatroom got a couple guys in it but dey nt very good, but atleast they human. I keep getting inv to ssf4 and taking it cos nobody on bb.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

ErlKing2

the following IDs are those good players I have played
Leoninhunter -  3rd place in Damager tournament
Shin-KabaraN -  2nd in Damager
ayu246
xsinkerboyx
o0Jams0o
and a yellow Noel, sorry I only played with you once and I forgot your ID>_<

btw from July till Timezone imported BBCS, I only played with Shin for like 3 months. sigh.....

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 03, 2011, 06:06:56 PM
Who do you play against Graeme?

I just play you , flash and cgbq. Nobody else wanna play.

edit: Yer i know ay Erlking. There's still not enough people i reckon. We need to help each oother to find some. I made a chatroom got a couple guys in it but dey nt very good, but atleast they human. I keep getting inv to ssf4 and taking it cos nobody on bb.

I give up ssf4 already. I have played 500 matches online with 30% win rate, spent over 60 hours, and I am still not getting the concept of this game...
and just to remind that I used the ID "Kitkat" for playing ssf4, not cgbq.

Flash

when i get back online i'll invite you guys to the aussie chat room havn't been playing BB much and am still a major scrub, those guys i were playing the other night weazzy that kicked you i met through that chat and that davo87_au was one of them he is real good, there were 5 in chat when i was on and 4 of us were in that lobby. I don't have a hard time finding people to play it's just that i never really play.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Flash on January 03, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
when i get back online i'll invite you guys to the aussie chat room havn't been playing BB much and am still a major scrub, those guys i were playing the other night weazzy that kicked you i met through that chat and that davo87_au was one of them he is real good, there were 5 in chat when i was on and 4 of us were in that lobby. I don't have a hard time finding people to play it's just that i never really play.
They didn't kick i got dc. Nobody kick the weazal. Nobody. I will ask Davo to inv me to that chat. fuck waiting for you hahaha.

I made one and there was like 5 people in it. That oOJamzOo guy got badd noel , straight raped me.

Quote from: ErlKing2 on January 03, 2011, 06:42:27 PM
I give up ssf4 already. I have played 500 matches online with 30% win rate, spent over 60 hours, and I am still not getting the concept of this game...
and just to remind that I used the ID "Kitkat" for playing ssf4, not cgbq.

Who was the guy who played ssf4 on cgbq, he had a good Bison. And thanks for da names will add them up.

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 03, 2011, 07:50:54 PM
They didn't kick i got dc. Nobody kick the weazal. Nobody. I will ask Davo to inv me to that chat. fuck waiting for you hahaha.

I made one and there was like 5 people in it. That oOJamzOo guy got badd noel , straight raped me.

Who was the guy who played ssf4 on cgbq, he had a good Bison. And thanks for da names will add them up.
he is my classmate.  he probably comes to my house once per month lol

originaljulz

That yellow Noel might be MadaxeMunkee, ie Caleb. Don't know if that's the one you're thinking of, but Caleb only uses Yellow Noel.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

xdomx

Quote from: geneterror on December 17, 2010, 11:59:11 AM
ayu246, xsinkerboyx, Purpleink I will add you all this weekend, just had to clear a few names off my list to make room. Now if I ever stop playing GT5 I can get some games in with you guys.
xsinkerboyx I think I've played you a few time at SSF4?

Used to stopped playing that game now... haha
Suuuuppppaaaaahhhhhh Baaaaannnngggggggg!!!

ErlKing2

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10054-CS-Valkenhayn-Technical-Discussion
hi weazzy I found some Valk's combos from dustloop.
I dont know much about Valk. If you think this is useless,  I will check the japanese wiki afterward

originaljulz

So PSN is finally up and operational. Turns out I had already made one for my PSP. Lol. So yeah, would have been thenightguy, since that's what I go by now, but since it matches this forum name I suppose it's still convenient.

Name is: originaljulz

Added you Graeme, same as you Mr Fantastic. Tried adding you Weazzy, but your friends list is full. Delete some nigger and add me. Added Kevin (leoninhunter) tho I doubt he'll read this.

Everyone else feel free to add me.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!