• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue CS players list

Started by luckytintinnz, July 27, 2010, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckytintinnz

I won't be playing online again until March next year, due to slow internet and probably full time job over the holidays. If you guys want people to play with, hit up cgbq or geneterror and ask for an invite to the AUS/NZ BlazBlue chatroom, there are usually people on there (mostly aussies but there are a few kiwis as well). Hopefully the number of players will increase when the PAL version of BBCS get released.

P.S good games geneterror, we'll have a rematch sometimes next year ;)
OSU!!!

geneterror

Yeah ggs! Even if they were a bit one sided haha. Such a huge break to take, have fun and I'll see you for some matches in March then, hopefully I won't suck so bad by then ;D
KOW 2011

Pinolicious

Add my psn 'Kriselda' (wife's ps3)

Really rusty though, main as Noel
<PSN> Kriselda

luckytintinnz

^Added. I saw you online a few times, but you weren't playing BBCS :-[.

Quote from: geneterror on November 08, 2010, 08:52:19 AM
Yeah ggs! Even if they were a bit one sided haha. Such a huge break to take, have fun and I'll see you for some matches in March then, hopefully I won't suck so bad by then ;D

I'll look forward to it. It'll only be an online break. I'll secretly practice offline (kekeke) and try to obtain the Unlimiteds via Score Attack (only 7 left to obtain, gotta catch 'em all) :p.
OSU!!!

Pinolicious

Quote from: luckytintinnz on November 09, 2010, 01:40:00 AM
^Added. I saw you online a few times, but you weren't playing BBCS :-[.

True dat, if it's Modern Warfare 2, it's Kriselda's little brother.  If it's Singstar or Guitar Hero, it's probably Kriselda.

Tekken, Streetfighter, Blazblue, it's me ;D
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on November 09, 2010, 08:49:34 AM
True dat, if it's Modern Warfare 2, it's Kriselda's little brother.  If it's Singstar or Guitar Hero, it's probably Kriselda.

Tekken, Streetfighter, Blazblue, it's me ;D

LOL yeah right that's my excuse on psn. If i win it's me. If i lose it's my lil brother.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Squares

Purpleink

I do not have a main character focus yet, but I'm leaning towards Tsubaki or Noel.
Nyaaaa

xdomx

Suuuuppppaaaaahhhhhh Baaaaannnngggggggg!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

weazzyefff

Main : Bang

level: shit as
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ayu246

geneterror

ayu246, xsinkerboyx, Purpleink I will add you all this weekend, just had to clear a few names off my list to make room. Now if I ever stop playing GT5 I can get some games in with you guys.
xsinkerboyx I think I've played you a few time at SSF4?
KOW 2011

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

when you getting your 360 graham ?
WANNA play some bbcs with you my man .

get a 360 weazellllll you kung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

geneterror

I'm looking at getting one after New Years, I might have to wait for a bundle with some games I want or can at least trade towards MvC3 though because I don't want Kinect but it's the only bundle I can find at the moment. Stupid you are the controller crap.
KOW 2011

Mr. Justice

PSN: Shinsei-Na

Main: Hazama
Sub: Either Haku-men or Tager (for real soviet damage!)

Glad to see someone else skeptical of Kinect, heheh.
j.C x N

Chuckk

I just got this, ID is Vieruous.

Sorry I didn't take your game Graeme, I can't even do 1 combo yet. Got it at like 4pm today and still have nfi what I am doing.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny