• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Team Battle Online League

Started by Pjai, May 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Yeah sim bison is definitely 5-5 imo... especially now that sim has U2 for that matchup as well

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pjai

probably hve enough to do a 1vs1 league, but i m not near as keen for a 1 vs 1 over 2v2, as most of us play together in endless anyway..

Flash

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 10, 2010, 10:53:26 AM
Yeah sim bison is definitely 5-5 imo... especially now that sim has U2 for that matchup as well

no way bison u2 makes it 4-6 for bison U2 is beast against sim cant yoga fire

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Flash

bison U2 beats limbs ex PC, SK, headstomp beat yoga fire

Lennysaurus

Quote from: martinizzle on June 10, 2010, 11:46:02 AM
no way bison u2 makes it 4-6 for bison U2 is beast against sim cant yoga fire

TBH I never used yoga fire much against him anyway, plus he has EX scissor and EX Crusher to get through those.

I tend to just smash him alot with feirces and anti air his long predictable jumpins.  Control him on the ground with limbs, and whenever he hit the air, n.jump strong puts him back on the ground.

I found alot that U2 stops him from being able to focus through your limbs at mid range as well, also random jumping back to bait his slide/scicsor/crusher is good cause then you get free U2.

You just have to be careful of scissor kick shenanigans, but then again you can just block all that shit.

Also bison U2 only beats limbs if bison guesses right.  He cant see you do a limb and then randomly bust it out.  A bison that does that is silly and wasting any possible comeback potential they have on a rancom guess.

inoxx

i'm keen for a 2v2 or 3v3, if anyone needs a partner in there team let me know :]

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

Flash

good stuff lenny what do u use to get out of corner when they use SK shenanegans i use U1 if i got no ultra i slide if they jump back+LK to stop SK pressure or jump LK drill if i think its safe what else do you do.

CptMunta

Of course I'm keen don't mind playing my matches early if I have to. We just need those teams locked in and ready to go :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Lennysaurus

I do alot of blocking tbh.  Just hold db and OS throw tech when they are in too close.

THe general SK string that I see is cr.short xx scissor kick, then another cr.short xx scissor kick.  After the second scissor kick i do back short.  From that back short it becomes a bit of a guessing game and i do either;

back.short xx feirce yoga fire
back short, back short xx feirce yoga fire
or back short, back forward, yoga fire.

Alot of the time i might not do the yoga fire just to mix it up and keep them honest.  Sometimes I do a nice long blockstring when I have them too scared to try and blow throu yoga fires at close rang, so stuff like:

back.short, back.strong, crouch long jab, standing long short.

Once you have pushed them out to about 3 character lengths you can try jumping back.  If they focus then  teleport out, if they do nothing feirce them to push them back further.

I tend to find against bison that busting out the random IAT isnt too bad to get you out of the corner shile taking a little damage if you are prepared to whether some pressure up front.  Just make sure your throw tech is on point or youll get thrown back into the corner.

Unbleiver has a good sim too, he might be able to share some tips.

Flash

cheers i'll try it. out in the corner again bison was killing me hope this helps

zos'la

I'll practice with ur DH lenny :) thanks XD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Flash

I can't open the spreadsheet can someone tell me who i'm paired up with plz

electric

Quote from: martinizzle on June 10, 2010, 03:48:53 PM
I can't open the spreadsheet can someone tell me who i'm paired up with plz

Looks like you and Skullator... Should be a pretty tough team :/

Edit: Hope you don't mind Pjai, but I uploaded the spreadsheet to Google Docs so people don't need Office or whatever to view it. I can give you edit privileges too, or if you've already made changes to the spreadsheet, it might just be worth uploading it to Google Docs yourself.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlKT_GY2zLqvdHdMNDlDNVBJNWZiZnNvQzRiaExQUHc&hl=en#gid=0
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

thx bro

i have updated it on google docs
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlKT_GY2zLqvdHdMNDlDNVBJNWZiZnNvQzRiaExQUHc&hl=en#gid=0

Flash is suppose to be with Mobius, coz i swaped iMag to go with skull.