• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

MASHUPS MOVED TO FRIDAY THIS WEEK. Mortal mashups!  ;)

Bring your copies of MK9 if you got em and we'll have a tourney. I'll either be buying it or renting it on the day of it's release so we get some time with it and see how we go.

As usual we'll have Super SF4 and MvC3 running on the side.

Also Andy will be coming so we can get some CvS2 practice in as well. Should be rad as. Will txt you all the details.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Chocobuny

Sorry really busy tonight, hope you guys have fun. Getting my copy of MK9 tomorrow

Rafifty

Did anyone get a copy or hire mk9 out? i can hit up blockbuster if we need, i can bring my ps3 if we still need that too.
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Rafifty

GGs last night mk9 actually seems pretty cool and a lot of singleplayer stuff in it aswell.

what ended up being the 1st place mortal kombat prize? i must not of been paying attention lol

Rafifty

redtie

CptMunta

Back to Thursday this week. 8pm start MvC3 tourney this week. Bring MK9 if you have it  ;) cellphone dead so can't send out txts please pass on details all that might be interested.

redtie

Sweet as! I picked up a copy of MK I'll bring it tomorrow

Rafifty

I picked up MK too, just done the story mode so far, last fight shao kahn was a dick, its pretty much made me hate using raiden now lol

CptMunta

Cheers for the pm Ben :) bring your ps3 if you can. Looking forward to mortal kombat kasuals ;)

redtie

GGs everyone

Kinda figured where everyones been, it's mid-term week so studying I guess. Hopefully everyone starts coming round again.

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 06, 2011, 02:31:49 PM
GGs everyone

Kinda figured where everyones been, it's mid-term week so studying I guess. Hopefully everyone starts coming round again.

Yeah, I think attendance has kind of slipped since MvC3 dropped for some reason, hopefully we get to catch up with Liam, Kim, Andy, Horst, Damon etc soon.... We have MK9 for christ's sake! 4 this week was an all time low :(

I hope the game switching format each week or that all the ranbat money is going to a mashups monitor isn't putting  people off. We can always change what the Ranbat money goes to, maybe spot prizes at South Island regionals but it up to you guys what you want done with it. Guys speak up if something is pissing you off or bumming you out.

Would Friday nights suit everyone better?

Like I was saying at mashup I wish we still had AE and an arcade to play at :( Sounded like Timezone was getting a ton of punters ironically while I was away. I wanna run this SF2 CE AE tourney so hopefully TZ opens up soon so we can get some more new blood into the scene.

Mortal Kombat, we'll definitely have at regionals. Game is waaaay to much fun. Gonna do two posters for Regionals, really hope we get some new blood. Shame to see the offline scene shrink after the earthquake after the great momentum we had last year. It might be as simple as people loosing interest in fighting games or having other stuff on.

If anyone has any suggestions to get the numbers up or bring in new blood I'm all ears :)

Chocobuny

I'm just being lazy, I gotta bother to make it out more hahaha, I had a good time last time. Although I'm still not a huge fan of MvC3, I just can't seem to really get into it lol

Ridethelightning

Combination of being either busy or lazy. Currently jobless so living quite frugally at the moment aswell.

Might get back into it when A.E's out.